We are looking for a colleague to join our team as a part-time Junior IT Technician or DPP. Starting bonus 4,000 CZK.
What you can expect:
Your job will be to take care of customers and their infrastructure, especially peripherals, servers and active elements.
The position is suitable for students of 2nd and other years of higher education with an interest in technology. (However, it is not a condition if you have sufficient knowledge.)
What knowledge and skills you should have:
- advanced knowledge of MS Office
- focus on technology and the field of information technology / information systems
- basic electrical engineering knowledge
- knowledge of hardware and individual components
- Secondary school education completed by graduation
- orientation towards goal achievement
- a positive approach to solving problems
What we can offer you:
- interesting, attractive and flexible work of 20 hours a week
- training and certification
- pleasant working conditions with great coffee and snacks
- work phone
- work notebook
- company car
- good financial evaluation (170 – 220 CZK/hour)
It will be an advantage if you can:
- the ability to install and administer MS Windows Server, SQL Server
- knowledge of active and passive network elements
- Driver’s license group B
If you are interested in our offer, please send us your CV and motivation letter to the e-mail address: email@example.com.
We look forward to working with you!