We are hiring a colleague to join our team as a part-time or on a DPP Junior IT consultant of enterprise systems for 2-3 days a week students who are interested in IT and want to develop their abilities and skills.
Starting bonuse 5 000 CZK.
What you can expect:
You will see how to help users in the field of enterprise solutions, set up and train individual parts of enterprise systems, work as part of a team on projects. You will get a better idea of how it works in medium-sized and large companies.
The applicant must have at least a secondary school education completed with a high school diploma, or a university degree.
Salary in the amount of 180-240 CZK/hour according to your performance and results.
The requirement is not current knowledge, but rather a willingness to work hard, learn new things and get a long-term part-time job with potential for the future. We will teach you everything!
What abilities and skills you should have:
- above-average user knowledge of standard MS Office applications,
- focus on the field of information technology / information systems,
- Secondary school education completed with a high school diploma,
- orientation towards achieving the goal,
- a positive approach to solving problems,
- ability and willingness to help users,
What we can offer you:
- an interesting and attractive job,
- training and certification,
- pleasant working conditions,
- after learning – a great deal of individual responsibility,
- good financial evaluation,
- work phone,
- work notebook,
- company car,
- the possibility to advance to the position of Senior Consultant within 1 year with additional company benefits.
It will be an advantage if you know:
- Microsoft SQL Server, SQL, VBS,
- driving license group B.
Come and visit us for an interview and get a job with excellent potential.